At Soshio, we constantly find new ways to bridge across languages and cultures for our customers. With that in mind, we developed our own Emotion Analysis technology for our users to connect to their customers on an emotional level.
The seven emotions Soshio extracts and their definitions are:
- Joy: General mood of happiness, laughter, and fun.
- Love: Strongly positive reactions toward an entity or experience.
- Desire: Strong longing for an entity or experience.
- Anger: General mood of rage, cursing, and angst.
- Fear: General mood of horror, paranoia, and worries.
- Loath: Strongly negative reaction toward an entity or experience.
- Sorrow: General mood of sadness, weeping, and melancholy.